Inclusive Business Sweden is a member of the BoP Global Network, a vibrant community of practitioners in the field of inclusive business, bringing together so called BoP Learning Labs from 19 countries around the world, of which Inclusive Business Sweden is one.
As part of the BoP Global Network, Inclusive Business Sweden has access to a global network of expertise, knowledge and tools that support and accelerate inclusive business models.
Founded by Stuart Hart, world famous co-founder of the Base of the Pyramid approach, the BoP Global Network is the most relevant and recognized network in the inclusive business field.
It was established to bring together global leaders to share knowledge and disseminate information regarding the theory and practice of sustainable business at the base of the economic pyramid. The goal is to stimulate new enterprises that are economically competitive, environmentally sustainable, and culturally appropriate.
As part of the BoP Global Network, a diverse group of corporations, non-profits and multilateral organisations have:
• Fostered and developed new business enterprises
• Created new markets working with BoP communities
• Redesigned product development and created new products and services for the BoP
• Implemented innovative methodologies for new business development
• Disseminated and created awareness of successful case studies
• Fostered enabling environments for inclusive business among policy makers
• Catalyzed an applied research agenda using inclusive business models that help achieve progress for all
• Developed monitoring and evaluation frameworks that help companies track and quantify the impact of their activities on the triple bottom line