Engage local experts and Nordic peers to enable your business to succeed in fast growing emerging markets!
“Emerging Market Innovation Camps” is a pioneering innovation platform that enables your company to identify concrete market opportunities and explore ways to unlock high growth markets through innovation of new offerings and business models, tailored to local market conditions.
The program supports the realization of your company’s emerging market aspirations by
- Introducing practical innovation tools and enhancing market understanding
- Building strategic capacity to realize opportunities
- Developing enduring and innovative partnerships for emerging market success
On-site camps in Kenya and India will be held
- Nairobi Monday June 9th to Friday June 14th 2014
- Mumbai Monday September 29th to October 3rd 2014
On-site camps are one week workshops in emerging markets in which companies get an opportunity
to explore market business opportunities on the ground and evaluate key assumptions in a dynamic process that involves local stakeholders as well as Nordic peers.
A one-day preparatory workshop will be held in Nordic countries to provide companies with an introduction to innovation processes in an emerging market setting to support the establishment of peer networks with a similar mindset. Pre camps will be organized:
- Copenhagen Wednesday May 20th 2014
- Oslo Tuesday May 27th 2014
- Stockholm Tuesday August 26th 2014
- Helsinki Thursday August 28th 2014
Participation is free
Participation in pre camps and on-site camps is free for all companies, excluding expenses (transportation, accommodation and food). Participants from small-scale companies (up to 9 employees) will be able to receive a € 2,000 participation grant to cover travel and accommodation expenses. A maximum of 15 companies can receive this grant.
Inclusive Business Sweden is the project partner in Sweden. For more information contact: Mike Debelak, e-mail: email@example.com, mobile: +46 761 855 655
More information about the camps, including how to apply, can be found at: www.innovationcamps.net